- 1 Pre-heat oven to 180c
- 2 Lay the chicken breasts flat on a chopping board with the inner fillet showing and the smooth side down
- 3 Fold back the inner fillet, keeping it attached. Make an incision down the opposite side to make a pocket.
- 4 Season the chicken and fill the incision with the haggis, fold in the chicken fillet, wrap in prosciutto and chill.
- 5 Heat the oil and butter in a non stick frying pan, sear the chicken breasts presentation side down first, then flip them over after approx. 4 minutes and sear on the other side.
- 6 Transfer to the oven for 18-20 minutes until cooked through & piping hot.
- 7 Heat the whisky cream sauce according to the instructions on the pack and cook your chosen side dish
Love it. Fairly easy to get on with and looks quite fancy when you're done!
Looks very appetising and tastes it too!!!