Thinly slice the radish. Toast the sesame seed. Juice the lemons. Peel and grate the root ginger. Finely chop the onions.
- 1 Put all the dressing ingredients in a small, non-metallic bowl and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- 2 Put the beef in a separate non-metallic bowl and spoon over 2 tbsp of the dressing, or enough to marinate the beef in. Cover with cling-film and marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- 3 Chill the remaining dressing.
- 4 Remove the beef from the marinade, wipe clean and pat dry.
- 5 Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add the beef and cook for 3 minutes each side.
- 6 Remove from the pan and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- 7 Slice the beef thinly and arrange on a platter with the rocket and radishes.
- 8 Spoon over the remaining dressing and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Average per serving
- Calories 325.0kCal