Peel the shallots. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Slice the mushroom. Finely chop the fresh parsley.
- 1 Fry the chicken and shallots in the oil for 10 minutes until golden then scoop the chicken pieces onto a plate and set aside.
- 2 Stir in the garlic and mushrooms with the shallots and cook for roughly 1 minute.
- 3 Add the white wine and bouquet garni, season, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4 Increase the heat and reduce the wine until it’s nearly entirely gone (around 1 to 2 tbsps remaining).
- 5 Add the flour, stir for 30 seconds, then pour in the chicken stock. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked through.
- 6 Stir the double cream through the mixture with a handful of finely chopped parsley.
- Average per serving
- Calories 365.0kCal