Halve the passion fruits. Split the vanilla pods. Zest the lemons. Lightly toast the coconut flakes.
- 1 Put the gelatine leaves in a small bowl and cover with cold water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, put the coconut milk, double cream, sugar and lemon zest in a medium saucepan.
- 3 Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add to the pan, along with the pod. Bring just up to the boil, then remove from the heat.
- 4 Squeeze out the excess liquid from the gelatine and add to the cream mixture. Stir until dissolved, then leave to cool to room temperature.
- 5 Strain into a pouring jug.
- 6 Grease dariole moulds or water glasses with a little vegetable oil, then fill each with the mixture. Cover and chill for 5 hours.
- 7 To serve, dip the moulds quickly in boiling water to help turn out the panna cottas. Alternatively, serve in the glass.
- 8 Spoon half a passion fruit over each, than add a handful of raspberries and a few lightly toasted coconut flakes.
- Average per serving
- Calories 532.0kCal