Zest the lemons. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Trim and dice the courgettes. Finely chop the parsley. Use 1- or 2-day-old ciabatta (or other rustic loaf) to make the fresh breadcrumbs.
- 1 Heat three-quarters of the oil and gently fry the courgettes for 7-8 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 2 Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 3 Mix together the garlic, parsley and lemon rind.
- 4 Add the remaining oil and butter to the pan. Add the breadcrumbs and fry, stirring, until crisp.
- 5 Take the pan off the heat, stir through the parsley mix and season.
- 6 Drain the pasta, add the courgettes and toss together with two-thirds of the breadcrumbs.
- 7 Sprinkle over the remaining crumbs and serve with lemon wedges.
- Average per serving
- Calories 525.0kCal