For dusting, finely crush the Bronze Chocolate Honeycomb. Soften the butter.
- 1 Infuse the tea bags in 100ml boiling water for 2 mins then strain.
- 2 Break the dark and milk chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- 3 In a saucepan, warm the double cream until hot but not boiling, then pour over the chocolate.
- 4 Whisk until the chocolate has melted and combined with the cream.
- 5 Mix the tea into the chocolate cream, then whisk in the softened butter.
- 6 Pour into a shallow plastic container and allow to cool.
- 7 Once slightly firm, use a teaspoon to scoop out the truffle mix, roll them by hand into spheres and toss in cocoa.
- 8 Sprinkle with crushed honeycomb for a shimmer.
What? This is way too watery, how the heck is this supposed to work. Did you forget the flour?
- Average per serving
- Calories 130.0kCal