Halve the cherry tomatoes. (optional) slice the red chillis. For the topping, grate the mozzarella. To finish the pizza, grate the Parmesan. Drain the pitted green olives. Drain the anchovy fillets in oil. Drain the capers. Crush the garlic clove. Zest and juice the lemons.
- 1 Make the tapenade.
- 2 Put all the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a food processor and blitz to a coarse paste.
- 3 Add the oil, a little at a time, pulsing until you get an almost smooth texture – you may not need to add all the oil.
- 4 Set aside. The tapenade will keep in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
- 5 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 6 Put in a baking tray to heat up.
- 7 Use a vegetable peeler to shave off the tough outer layer of the broccoli stalks, then shave the stalks into thin slices.
- 8 Spread 4 tbsp of the tapenade over the pizza base, then top with the tomatoes, broccoli shavings, chilli (if using) and grated mozzarella (or cheddar if preferred).
- 9 Transfer the pizza to the preheated baking tray and bake for 7-10 mins, or until the base is nice and crisp.
- 10 Remove from the oven, finish with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan and serve.
Parmesan is not a vegetarian cheese.
Looked good apart from the anchovies. Definitely shouldn't be in the vegetarian category.
- Average per serving
- Calories 733.0kCal