Halve and stone the peaches.
- 1 Place the peaches cut side up on a grill pan lined with foil.
- 2 Grill under a moderate heat for 3-4 minutes or until the flesh starts to darken slightly and blister.
- 3 Spoon the maple syrup evenly over the peaches letting it trickle into the stone cavities.
- 4 Pop back under the grill and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the syrup is bubbling and the fruit very tender.
- 5 Carefully lift the peaches onto serving plates. Spoon a generous dollop of mascarpone cream alongside. If there are any pan juices, waste not… drizzle over the fruits.
- 6 Now sprinkle or grind some fresh black pepper over the fruit. Enjoy!
Tried this. Very yummy. Really quick and easy.