Grate the mature Cheddar cheese. Half, pit, peel and finely roughly mash the Peruvian Hass avocados. Chop the tomatoes. Chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Put a tortilla into a dry frying pan and sprinkle a sixth (20g) of the cheese on top.
- 2 Heat until melted.
- 3 Scatter some of the mashed avocado and tomato on top, along with a little chopped coriander.
- 4 Season with salt and pepper.
- 5 Fold over the tortilla and keep in a warm place.
- 6 Repeat with the remaining ingredients, then serve, cutting each tortilla into three pieces.
Dry griddle the tortillas,quick easy and lovely for lunch x
- Average per serving
- Calories 287.0kCal