Peel and slice the root ginger. Finely slice the red chillis. Juice the limes. Roughly chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the duck in a roasting tin, season and roast for 25 minutes, until still a little pink in the centre, then cover with foil and set aside to cool. Move on to the next steps whilst you wait for the lamb to cook.
- 3 Trim the broccoli and separate the florets from the stems. Thinly slice the stems and cook them with the florets in boiling salted water for 3 minutes then drain and refresh under cold running water.
- 4 Cook the noodles according to packet instructions and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
- 5 Heat the oil in a large pan and add the ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until softened.
- 6 Add the stock and paste. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- 7 Stir in the lime juice and soy sauce. Set aside.
- 8 Discard the fat from the duck breasts and thinly slice the meat. Arrange in serving bowls with the broccoli, noodles.
- 9 Stir the coriander into the soup then pour into the bowls and serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 365.0kCal