Peel, core and cube the pears. Chop the dark chocolate.
- 1 Cut each bun in half, then sandwich together with the chocolate spread.
- 2 Arrange in an ovenproof dish and scatter over the pear cubes and chocolate.
- 3 Whisk together the eggs, cream, milk and sugar.
- 4 Pour the mixture over the buns and leave for at least 30 minutes to allow it to soak in.
- 5 Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 (160°C for fan ovens) and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and just set.
- 6 Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Average per serving
- Calories 363.0kCal