Finely dice the white onion. Diced in 1cm cubes the sweet potatoes. Shred the leftover cooked turkey.
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the vegetable oil in a deep, lidded frying pan. Fry the onion and sweet potato for five minutes over a medium heat, until softened and golden.
- 2 Add the leftover turkey and Cook With M&S katsu curry paste and fry for 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- 3 Add the coconut milk and water, then cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce is reduced and thickened.
- 4 If it's looking too thick, add a little more water. Add the peas and simmer for a further five minutes.
- 5 Serve with basmati rice, chopped coriander and lime wedges.