Whip the double cream. Shell and roughly chop the pistachio nut. Slice the large bananas.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 (160°C for fan ovens). Line one 23cm x 32cm Swiss roll tin per 8 servings with baking paper.
- 2 Whisk the egg whites to peaks, then gradually whisk in the sugar until stiff and glossy. Spoon into the tin and bake for 20 minutes, until crisp on top. Allow to cool.
- 3 Mix the paste with the cream.
- 4 Turn the meringue out on to a piece of baking paper, and peel off the original paper.
- 5 Spread the mousse over the meringue, leaving a 2cm border.
- 6 Arrange the banana and nuts on top.
- 7 Roll up the meringue lengthways, with the long side facing you, using the paper to help.
- 8 Dust with sugar and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 393.0kCal