- 1 Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- 2 Add the golden syrup and butter before melting together. This can be done slowly in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water.
- 3 Once the chocolate mixture is completely melted and smooth, pour over the corn flakes and mix until coated in chocolate.
- 4 Spoon the mixture into small cupcake cases then place in the fridge to cool.
- 5 Once the nests are cool the kids can get creative with decorating with the chocolate eggs and Percy Pigs.
We love this. We were extremely impressed with this food, and we think you will be too.
- Average per serving
- Calories 225.0kCal