Finely chop the tomatoes. Finely chop the small red onions. Finely chop the fresh coriander. Juice the limes.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Rub the pork with the olive oil and chilli powder.
- 3 Sear the pork on all sides in a hot griddle pan, then transfer to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- 4 Meanwhile, to create the salsa mix together the tomatoes, onion, coriander and lime juice, season and set aside.
- 5 Heat the mole sauce in a saucepan and in a separate saucepan cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- 6 Slice the pork and drizzle over the sauce, then serve with the salsa and basmati rice.