Halve and core the peas. Separate the leaves of the baby gem lettuce heads.
For the Dressing
For the Salad
And the rest...
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Whisk together the dressing ingredients and season to taste.
- 3 Spread the almonds in an even layer on a baking tray. Drizzle over the honey and sprinkle with a little salt. Transfer to the oven for 5-7 minutes until caramelised.
- 4 Remove from the oven, scrape onto greaseproof paper and leave to cool.
- 5 Divide the lettuce and watercress equally among plates to serve.
- 6 Slice the pear halves and add to the plates.
- 7 Crumble over the Stilton and scatter with the nuts. Serve with dressing to drizzle over.
- Average per serving
- Calories 550.0kCal