Thickly slice the goat’s cheese with rind. Core and slice the red-skinned pears. Separate the leaves and stalks of the lemon thyme and discard of the stalks.
- 1 Heat the grill to hot.
- 2 Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot.
- 3 Brush both sides of the sourdough with olive oil, then griddle both sides until golden with lightly charred lines.
- 4 Place the griddled bread on a baking sheet.
- 5 Top with the goat’s cheese, sliced pears and lemon thyme leaves.
- 6 Season and drizzle with a little oil, then grill for 2-3 minutes or until the goat’s cheese has melted.
- 7 Scatter with pecans, drizzle with a little honey and serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 570.0kCal