For noodles use some extra of the sesame oil. Quarter the Flavorking plums.
- 1 Put the plum sauce that comes with the duck into a bowl.
- 2 Add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil, and stir well.
- 3 Heat a frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- 4 Once hot, cook the duck skin-side down for 5–6 mins.
- 5 Turn and cook on the other side for 3–4 mins, or until the juices run clear.
- 6 Leave to rest for 5 mins, skin-side up.
- 7 Meanwhile, drain the fat from the pan and return to the heat.
- 8 Add the plums and sauce; cook for 5 mins.
- 9 Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, drain and toss with a little sesame oil.
- 10 Slice the duck and serve alongside the noodles.
- 11 Spoon over the sauce and garnish with coriander.
Quick and tasty. I fried the duck initially to crisp the skin and then put it into the oven for 15 minutes as per the instructions on the packet.
- Average per serving
- Calories 494.0kCal