Slice the Cox apples into thin rounds. Slice the celery into 5cm-long strips.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Pat the pork and fat dry with kitchen paper, then score the fat to make a crisscross pattern.
- 3 Brush with oil and rub the salt flakes into the scored fat.
- 4 Lay the chops on a wire rack set over a roasting tray, and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 5 Meanwhile, combine the dressing ingredients; season and set aside.
- 6 Put the apple and celery in a bowl and stir in half the dressing.
- 7 Divide the salad among plates. Serve with the pork, drizzling over the remaining dressing.
- Average per serving
- Calories 545.0kCal