Finely chop the garlic cloves. Zest and juice the lemons. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Core and finely slice the Cox apples. Finely slice the fennel bulbs and reserve and chop the fronds. Finely slice the celery sticks. Finely slice the spring onions.
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens). Put a large roasting tin in the oven to heat through.
- 2 For the gremolata, mix together the garlic, lemon zest, half the lemon juice, half the parsley, most of the olive oil and the honey. Season and set aside.
- 3 Rub the chops with the remainder of the oil. Fry in a pan for 2 minutes each side, spooning off fat between batches. Remove to a plate.
- 4 Add the cider to the pan and bubble for 4-5 minutes until reduced, then pour into the heated tin.
- 5 Add the bay leaf and chops. Roast for 10-12 minutes until just cooked (the fat should be golden and crisp).
- 6 For the slaw, toss the apple slices with the remaining lemon juice and mix with the fennel, celery and onion.
- 7 Combine the yogurt, mustard and remaining parsley, season, then pour over the slaw and toss.
- 8 Drizzle each chop with gremolata. Serve with the slaw, sprinkled with fennel fronds.
- Average per serving
- Calories 460.0kCal