Slice into rounds and peel the clementines. Cut into pieces and slice off the skin of the kiwi fruits.
- 1 Combine the oats, coconut milk, semi-skimmed milk and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan.
- 2 Cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, pour the maple syrup into a small saucepan.
- 4 Add the cinnamon and let it simmer for 3 minutes, or until the syrup is thick and fragrant.
- 5 Remove from the heat and leave to stand.
- 6 Divide the porridge between 2 bowls, then top with the fruit and pour over the syrup.
Love this! But way too much syrup. Half it or even half it again.
Loved This But Used Less Maple Syrup
- Average per serving
- Calories 694.0kCal