Slice the onions. Slice the garlic cloves. Peel and grate the root ginger. Deseed and finely slice the red chillis. Deseed and slice the red peppers. Deseed and slice the yellow peppers. Chop the kale. Roughly chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- 2 Add the onion and stir fry over a high heat for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry for a further minute.
- 3 Tip in the peppers and stir fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes, until pink and cooked though.
- 4 Add the kale to the wok with a splash of water and stir fry for 2 minutes, until tender.
- 5 Finally, stir in the soy sauce and mirin, and allow to bubble for a few seconds. Stir in the coriander and scatter over the seed and nut mix. Serve with the noodles.
A bit lacking in flavour, I would probably add an extra chilli & garlic clove if making again
Very nice!! Rather than using prawns I used chicken.
Very good! I added another chilli as it was lacking abit of flavour.
Delicious! I didn't have the mirin but it was still really tasty and felt very healthy. Will probably become a weekly staple.
Didn't lack in flavour at all. Really tasty and easy to make.
Really nice and easy; not sure if ingredient is missing - edamame beans from picture? I added them in anyway. I agree it probably needs a bit more chilli or garlic
Very good. My children love it.
Omitted a few ingredients due to personal taste, but it was still very tasty. Should probably have done more noodles though.