Crumble the Gorgonzola cheese. Grate the Parmesan cheese. Chop the fresh parsley.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Rub a little oil over the beef and season.
- 3 Heat a non-stick frying pan to very hot and sear the meat on all sides.
- 4 Remove and leave to rest for 1 minute, then rub again with oil and sprinkle over the oregano and spices.
- 5 Place the beef on a baking tray and roast for 15-30 minutes per 450g (15 mins for medium-rare; 20 mins for medium and 30 mins for well done).
- 6 Remove, cover with foil and leave to rest for 15 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 7 Put the tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with remaining oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 8 In a small saucepan, bring the cream to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 9 Add the cheese and parsley, season, then stir until the cheese melts.
- 10 Slice the meat and serve with the tomatoes and sauce.
- Average per serving
- Calories 510.0kCal