Lightly scrub and halve the Jersey Royal potatoes. Separate the leaves and stalks of the rosemary and discard of the stalks.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. Put 1 tbsp of the wine in a small pan and heat gently. Remove from the heat and add the saffron.
- 2 Set aside for 10 minutes, then stir in the rest of the wine, the olive oil and stock.
- 3 Cut 4 rectangles of baking parchment, 38cm x 28cm. Divide the potatoes between them, scatter with the rosemary and season.
- 4 Roughly scrunch up each paper rectangle to form an open pouch and place in a shallow roasting tin.
- 5 Divide the wine mixture between the pouches, pouring it in carefully, then loosely scrunch the tops together.
- 6 Bake for 35 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Serve with grilled fish or chicken.
personally i found the saffron didnt add much, but maybe cooking for longer would have helped!
I recently tried this recipe and must say I was blown away with how the different combinations worked together. I paired the recipe with two Icelandic Lemon Sole Fillets which I bought from Marks & Spencer's, pure quality,M&S are best in class.
Thank you for the buffet & for the whole evening you & your team made it a pleasure to be there . After the trauma’s of keeping the league going you & her E your team made me realise why I keep doing it . Nicest again thank you . Dave . The
- Average per serving
- Calories 178.0kCal