Melt the butter. Flake the hot smoked salmon. Roughly chop the handful of dill.
- 1 Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- 2 Make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
- 3 Gradually whisk in the milk to make a smooth batter. Stir in the butter.
- 4 Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a frying pan.
- 5 Pour in enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan.
- 6 Cook for 2 mins or until golden, then loosen the edges, flip and cook for 2 mins more.
- 7 Transfer to a warmed plate.
- 8 Repeat with the rest of the batter, brushing the pan with a little more oil if needed.
- 9 Meanwhile, cook the petits pois in boiling water for 2 mins, drain and crush slightly.
- 10 To serve, lay out the crêpes with bowls of the petits pois, ricotta, salmon, dill and lemon wedges, and invite everyone to assemble their own.
Loved it great fun making it.it was perfection. 🌯
- Average per serving
- Calories 301.0kCal