Peel and dice the butternut squash. Grate the Parmesan.
- 1 Heat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 Toss the squash in the olive oil, season, then roast for 20-25 mins. Allow to cool.
- 3 Reserve one-third of the squash and crush the remainder with a fork.
- 4 In a bowl, whisk together 1 egg, the milk, flour, baking powder and Parmesan, then add the crushed squash.
- 5 Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan.
- 6 Using ½ ladle of batter per pancake, cook in batches until golden on both sides.
- 7 Keep warm in a low oven.
- 8 Blanch the kale for 2-3 mins and drain.
- 9 Poach the remaining eggs.
- 10 To serve, pile 3-4 pancakes on a plate and top with some kale, an egg and crumbled feta.
- 11 Finish with the roast squash pieces.
Totally delicious. This will become a favourite!
- Average per serving
- Calories 414.0kCal