Finely zest the lemons. Finely chop the fresh parsley. Cube the butter.
- 1 Rub the fish with the lemon and half of the parsley; season.
- 2 Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot and pan-fry the fish skin-side down for 2 minutes.
- 3 Turn the fish over and cook for a further 1 minute, then remove and set aside.
- 4 Drain any excess oil from the pan, then add the wine and simmer until the liquid reduces to around 1 tbsp per serving being made.
- 5 Add the butter and remaining parsley and stir over a low heat to make a sauce.
- 6 Serve the fish on a bed of steamed Tenderstem broccoli, with the sauce drizzled over and some new potatoes on the side.
Easy to prep and was very tasty. Could really taste the lemon on the fish. Served with tender stem, pea snaps and asparagus.
- Average per serving
- Calories 275.0kCal