Deseed the red chillis. Zest and juice the limes. Remove the tough stalks from the watercress. Chop the tomatoes.
For the Prawn Cakes
For the Salsa
And the rest...
- 1 Put the spring onions, half the chilli and half the lime zest and juice in a food processor and whizz to a rough purée.
- 2 Add half the watercress and all the prawns, then whizz again until roughly chopped.
- 3 Shape into 8 small cakes and dust with the cornflour.
- 4 Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the cakes for 6-8 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper.
- 5 Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan until it’s smoking, then cook the corn cob for about 5 minutes, turning often, until charred.
- 6 Stand the corn on its end on a board, then remove the kernels with a sharp knife. Combine in a bowl with the tomatoes, remaining chilli, lime zest and juice, sesame oil and coriander.
- 7 Serve with the prawn cakes and the rest of the watercress.
- Average per serving
- Calories 157.0kCal