- 1 Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- 2 Beat the butter and the sugar together until smooth.
- 3 Stir in the flour to get a smooth paste. Turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until the paste is 1cm/½in thick.
- 4 Cut into rounds or fingers and place onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with caster sugar and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- 5 Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes (depending on the size of the cookies), or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
- 6 Set a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, without letting the bowl touch the water. Temper the chocolate by breaking half of the chocolate into the bowl.
- 7 Stir until the chocolate reaches a melting temperature of 53C. Meanwhile, finely chop or grate the remaining chocolate.
- 8 Carefully remove the bowl from the pan, add the rest of the chocolate and stir gently until the chocolate has cooled to 26C/79F.
- 9 Dip the corners in melted chocolate and sprinkle on some honeycomb pieces. Set aside to cool on a wire rack.
Does it taste the same with egg?
It is amazing and tastes delicious!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 312.0kCal