Sliced into 1-inch chunks the spring onions.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with 2 sheets of foil, creating a parcel shape.
- 2 Layer the broccoli and sugar snap peas onto the foil. Lightly drizzle 1 tsp of the Cook With M&S soy, ginger and garlic paste and 1 tbsp of water over the veg.
- 3 Take the 2 sea bass fillets and spoon 1 tsp of the paste on each fillet and sandwich them together, skin side out.
- 4 Lay on top of the veg and season with a pinch of salt. Close up the foil parcel, pinching at the top to seal. Cook for 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
- 5 Heat the vegetable oil until in a medium frying pan until hot, add the spring onions and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 6 When the spring onions have charred, add the pack of chopped chilli, ginger and garlic, and cook for a further minute.
- 7 Add the soy sauce and remove from the heat. Drizzle over the sea bass parcel and top with coriander leaves to serve.