Finely chop the garlic cloves. Finely chop most of the spring onions, reserving some for the garnish. Zest and cut the limes into wedges. Finely chop the fresh ginger. Cook the basmati rice according to pack instructions. Chop the fresh coriander.
- 1 Put the salmon fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet. Coat with the chutney, season with black pepper and grill for 6 minutes until glazed and cooked through.
- 2 Meanwhile, fry the spring onions with the garlic and ginger in the olive oil until softened.
- 3 Stir in the cooked basmati rice and chopped coriander.
- 4 Mix the lime zest into the crème fraîche and finely slice the remaining spring onion.
- 5 Serve the salmon on a bed of rice with a dollop of crème fraîche. Garnish with lime wedges and spring onion.
- Average per serving
- Calories 660.0kCal