Toast the sesame seed. Crush the piece of ginger. Crush the garlic cloves. Lightly toast and roughly chopped the peanuts. Zest the lemons.
- 1 Cook the beans in a pan of boiling salted water for 3 – 4 mins until tender.
- 2 Drain and transfer to a warm bowl.
- 3 Sprinkle with the lemon zest and peanuts.
- 4 Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- 5 Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 3 - 4 mins, until fragrant.
- 6 Stir in the tamarind paste and cook for 1 min.
- 7 Add the prawns and stir well to ensure they are fully coated; season.
- 8 Cook for 3 - 4 mins until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through.
- 9 Transfer from the pan.
- 10 Heat the grains according to the pack instructions.
- 11 Sprinkle the prawns with the sesame seeds and serve with the beans and grains.
Had to use hazelnuts rather than the peanuts. Served it with a leaf and blood orange salad because that’s what I had in. Once I’d done the prep it was quick to cook and put together. It was delicious and different. I’ll be making it again
- Average per serving
- Calories 389.0kCal