Trim and slice the round green beans in half. Slice the brown cap mushrooms.
- 1 Heat a wok and cook the curry paste for 1 minute.
- 2 Add the coconut milk, vegetable stock and beans. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3 Add the mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions; drain.
- 5 Divide the noodles among serving bowls, ladle over the soup and serve.
This was delicious!!
So quick and easy and tasted amazing
Tasty and quick but doesn’t keep, needs to be eaten in a one’r.
- Average per serving
- Calories 328.0kCal