Defrost the frozen puff pastry sheets. Juice the lemons. Cut the unsalted butter into small pieces. Leaving the skin on, quarter, core and thinly slice the Cox apples.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200 ̊C/400 ̊F/ gas 6 (180 ̊C for fan ovens).
- 2 Cut the pastry into 1 rectangular piece per serving you are making, prick with a fork and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 3 Toss the apples in the lemon juice and lay them over the pastry, overlapping in a neat pattern.
- 4 Sprinkle over the sugar and dot over the butter.
- 5 Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden.
- 6 Brush with apricot glaze and drizzle with warmed caramel sauce to serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 280.0kCal