Peel and finely dice the mangoes. Dice the M&S Select Farms tomatoes. Zest and juice the limes. Finely chop the red onions.
- 1 Mix the mango, tomatoes, lime, extra virgin olive oil, coriander and red onion together for the salsa and set aside.
- 2 Season the sea bass fillets with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, add the olive oil, then place the sea bass fillets skin-side down.
- 4 Cook for 6 minutes so the skin becomes crisp and golden.
- 5 Turn the fish onto the flesh side for 1 minute, then remove.
- 6 Top each fillet with a generous spoonful of salsa and serve.
Very refreshing salsa with simple yet tasty Sea Bass